House Fires

Rescue officers quell house fire in Malé

  • The building was damaged but no one was injured in the incident

Shan Anees
twitter

K. Male' 2018 Dec 18 | Tue 07:41 841 local

The fire was reportedly caused by a power shortage - Raajjemv

Officers of the Maldives National Defence Force's rescue unit have quelled a house fire in Maafannu ward of capital city Malé.

The fire, reportedly caused by a power shortage, was started on the second floor of a house called Hard-Rock.

The building was damaged but no one was injured in the incident. 

The incident was reported at about 12:00am on Tuesday. 

Last updated at: 1 day ago | Reviewed by: Humaam Ali

Comment on Article

To share a news drop us an email to [email protected] or contact us at 9110099

Comment