K. Male' | Shan Anees | 03-March-2017 | Friday 18:57 | twitter | Local | 705
Rescue officers are working to control a house-fire in Mahchangoalhi ward, Malé City.
The Maldives National Defence Force’s Media Official Ibrahim Azim said that the fire was reported to rescue services at 11:15 on Friday, and unites had been dispatched to extinguish it.
However, the small fire which spread from the home's kitchen stove had already been put out by residents by the time officers arrived.
|1||Sunday declared Eid in Maldives, despite no signs of the moon|
|2||IPO's success indicative of trust in Ooredoo Maldives, says CEO|
|3||NRSC beats TC Sports Club, behind Maziya on table due to goal difference|
|4||Maldives condemns attempted attack on Grand Mosque, applauds Saudi|
|5||Former Presidents Maumoon, Nasheed and Waheed extend Eid greetings|
|6||Islamic Ministry received MVR 4.3 million in zakat|
|7||Cigarette butt sparks fire in Malé City home|
|8||Several complete Eid prayers in huge congregations across the nation|