Rescue officers quell house fire in Malé

  • The building was damaged but no one was injured in the incident

K. Male' | Shan Anees | 18-December-2018 | Tuesday 07:11 | twitter | Local | 480

The fire was reportedly caused by a power shortage -- Photo by: Raajjemv

Officers of the Maldives National Defence Force's rescue unit have quelled a house fire in Maafannu ward of capital city Malé.

The fire, reportedly caused by a power shortage, was started on the second floor of a house called Hard-Rock.

The building was damaged but no one was injured in the incident. 

The incident was reported at about 12:00am on Tuesday. 



Want to share a story with raajje.mv? email us at [email protected] or call (+960) 9110099

MOST RECENT


COMMENT